Tuesday, October 24, 2006

went west coast park last night.
lols, so damn fun with my cousins cans.
iloveethem so much.
cause i was pretty sad at the beginning.
dhen play with them makes me alot happier.
but after few hours,
i was back again. i don't know why either.
i just sat alone at a corner.
thinking & thinking lohrs.
i think i saw wanxin sister there bahrs.
maybe she didn't saw me,
but well. she's happy can lehrs. (:
i played & played.
i made sure i was really tired out.
but i wasn't! omfg.
my cousins play with me till want die lehrs,
lie on the bed also can sleep.
but me lehs, i just cnt get into sleep.
hais, insomia again. always.
went home about 2plus.

hmms, okays.
perhaps going to grandparents' house again.
boredom! i don't know.
hais. i just fucking need someone to talk to.
& i know there's no one i can.
cause everybody has their own problems.
& i don't want to tire anyone.
yeaps, so now get the picture?
this is why i don't tell anybody about myself.
YEAS! GET ON WITH LIFEE!
& SMILES!! ((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home