Wednesday, October 25, 2006

tuesday, 24october2oo6;

went to baobei's house,
dhen go jec eat. (:
waited for my brother to fetch us to grandparents' house.
lalalas. arrived there,
nobody's at there! BLEAPS!
all went to junhao's house.
left with bryan cousin. hahas.
baobei played with him. lols.
both so cute cans. lovees.
slowly everybody came.
so boringg lahrs there.
there's nothing to do; only tv.
around 9, went west coast park.
bhot mac for all, ((:
we're so special lahrs.
new year we celebrate.
deepavali we celebrate.
now, hari raya we also celebrate.
lols. deepavali we bhot pizza.
hari raya we bhot mac. lmaos.
ate & all, dhen waited.
off to home lehrs.
sent baobei go home first.
hahs. lovee baobeii forever.
took some photos, might upload.

wednesday, 25october2006;

school was per normal.
just stressed up a little more.
nonsence with waikit & weiming.
lols. quarrelling. =Pp
gossip with nad & sherilyn mei.
hahas. shhhshh =x
some with sebastian brother. sheesh!
had quite some fun lahrs.
thanks for making me laugh.
; thou e quarrellings were bad,
filled with insultance;
but it all a joke yeas? i hope so.
; thou e gossiping were bad,
but it's a fact yeas? lols.
our secrets okays?

was fed-up with some ppl.
i shan't mention e names.
cause i don't want to be so sarcastic.
please don't make use of fame (:
please don't make use of cash (:
please don't buy ppl over (:
please don't take us as your toy, cos we aren't (:
please don't come to us, only when you're alone (:
please, we treat you as friends (:
please don't make use of our friendship (:
please don't be biase against another (:
please, come on we're all friends (:
i suppose thats all bahrs. i have to say.
it's all in please-s. just a small comment.
knowing who you are is more than enough.
but, get this clear;
by here i mention all these,
doesn't mean i hate anyone okays.
just a small comment. (:

viewed thru many blogs,
saw all the thankings.
& i have two. woots* happy yeas?
hmms, shall i mention.
well i should, shouldn't i?
since time is getting close now. (:

olivia;
thanks for always being so honest. (:
thanks for always sharing your secrets with me, even thou i didn't. (:
thanks for accompanying me home in the past. (:
thanks for playing with me. (:
thanks for treating me in occasions. (:
if you do have anything just call me up okays?
i'm 24-hours on want. hehs.
runaway? let's go okays? call me!!
most importantly, ILOVEYOU! ((:

hweekoon;
thanks for telling me so many thing (:
thanks for sharing your secrets (:
thanks for being buey bah at times (: hahas.
thanks for giving funny faces (:
lalalas. thanks alot okays?
call me up often & we talk okays.
ILOVEYOUTOO! ((:

amelia;
thanks for always cheering me up (:
thanks for always caring so much for me (:
thanks for listening to me (:
iloveeyousomuch!!! (:

kailun;
thanks for all the happy moments at westmall (:
you really brought all laughters out.
don't be so sad always okays?
i know, i always don't know the happenings.
& sometimes i found out things that i shouldn't know,
i'm sorry for that yeas. (:
i want to see you smile again okays? PROMISE?
lovees you forever. my jie for now till the end of life. (:

eunice;
thanks for always sharing your secret with me (:
thanks for telling me what i shouldn't know (:
thanks for keeping it as a secret (:
sorry, for times that i badmouth you (:
lalalas, but they aren't bad. so don't worry.
be happy always okays?
my meimei forever hohrs. (: loveees.

jolyn;
thanks for all the foooooood (:
thanks for everything okays? (:
hahas. lovee you forever.
don't get so stress up okays. show your temper!
hahs. laugh frequently.
jiemeis forever. (:

sherilyn;
thanks for all the gossippings (:
hahas sheeeesh.
thanks. lotsa love.

sheila;
thanks for the latest news always.
hahas. (: bluffing you is fun!
don't be so gullible.

nadhirah;
thanks for telling me so many things (:
thanks for teaching me what's life (:
smile always & forget him. (:
cheer up. carry on with life! loveeesyou!

nabilah;
thanks for being chairman lehs (:
hahas. thanks for being so crazy (:
thanks for all your jokes & teasings (:
thanks for all your fightings with others,
that made me laugh like mad. hahs (:
lovees forever (:
last long with him (:

wanxin;
thanks for being there for me in the past. (:
thanks for trusting me so much in the past (:
thou i was disappointed in you at times;
but i never gave up at all.
all along was you who gave up everything.
i perservere but of no use.
i know the truth, i suppose.
it's okay, if you like to hide from me.
i'm alright with everything;
as long as you're happy okays. (:
smile sweetly like in the past. (:
i'll lovee you forever.
even if you ever forget me, & i won't.

rowena;
thanks for sharing so many things with me (:
thanks for not lying (:
thanks for saying the truth always (:
thanks for the fun times at 28-storey (:
thanks for always helping me (:
you better study hard okays? lovees.
cheer up & smile always.
lovees you forever (:
my bestest bestie ever okays? (:

nicholas;
thanks for telling the truth (:
sorry that i had disturb you always (:
sorry that i have landing you in trouble.
thanks for always helping me (:
hope you'll cheer up.
don't always worry for her, but also yourself.

george;
lols. surprise yeas?
just thanks for bringing money over (:

weiming;
thanks for always sharing things with me (:
thanks for always being frank (:
thanks for cheering me & comforting me (:
thanks for helping me always hahs.
sorry about those badbad remarks. lols.
i know you & her haven't end hohrs.
always bluff me. hahas.
wish you & her last long okays.
don't always quarrel with your family.
lols hahas. cnt always happy-go-lucky?
dhen share your truth with her okays? (:

jordan;
thanks for always smsing me in the past when i'm bored (:
thanks for cheering me up at times (:
thanks for giving me ... (:
perhaps, you've got everything wrong. (:

waikit;
thanks for all your dumb comments;
& lame jokes hahas (:

chinguan;
thanks for consoling me ahrs. (:

sebastian;
thanks for letting me pinch you (:
thanks for your punching which really hurts (:
hope your ger will realise how good are you okays?
jiayous ahrs. jiedi forever. (:

rujing;
thanks for your lame acting (:
thanks for your small white mountain (:
thanks for letting me tease you hahas (:

i think that's all bahrs.
very long hohrs. hahas.
thanks all of you (:
i know some might not see this,
or perhaps most. but just thanks.
hope i don't miss out anyone. (:
thanks 1E5 lols.
thou always un-cooperative.
but still it's 1E5. the best. hahs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home