Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I will still remember you along the path. Although pathetically I still remember you, you take it like potato shits to me ):

School's like really nothing nowadays. No studying and no work like that xD But really sometimes it's a bore ): Had home econamics today. Almost cannot cook lohrs. Stood outside class awhile as punishment. Thought of many things during that time. Don't know why everything happened so long ago already still will go think of it. It's just memories already (: Then need to go buy apron since I don't even own one since sec one xD Lmaos. Cooked chicken stew and went home straight with Olivia. Bought blackforest cake to eat also :DDDDDD

&still I cannot get over the fact of her presence ): Am still trying anyways. Just like how she felt towards me last time. Now I understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home