Friday, September 07, 2007

Posted, re-posted and re-re-posted alot alot of times. In the end I didn't post any cos' I didn't want all the hurtful feelings to come back ):

Now I finally understand, understood the reason behind all this big explainations (: A broken mirror will always be broken no matter how much we mend it. Just like how she cause a misunderstanding that made me lost trust in her. Just like how we fought over ting things that cause all these. & no matter how much we mend this broken mirror, it's still broken ): Everything's just not the same anymore. I won't think more 'bout all these already. Cos' I've given up already. The more I think; it won't help either.

Gonna' watch finish 'Huan Huan Ai' already. Last episode :D
& the story always ends like this; the bad boy always falls for the good girl :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home