Friday, August 24, 2007

Seriously many things have been happening over these days. Don't know what fucking hell is wrong with me. Always wondering why had I cause all these stupidity problems. Really don't know what to do also already. Why don't you people tell me what to do. Wouldn't it be much better? In this way; everything I do will be in the way you order. Tell me what to do to please you can nots? Already put down all that pride to sort out liao and end up like nobody's business. Seeming like I'm the fucking moron liddat. Is this what you want to see all these while or what? Just tell me exactly what you want. I'm tired of all the guessing already. Tried to talk to hard yet end up like shit. I know I've already tried my best but probably to you it's just someone else's business. I dontknow. Or do you really really wanna' force me till the end of life? Would that be your greatest pleasure? Let me know then. You should know I mean what I say. It's not my first time saying such things any longer. It just a matter if you want or not. This is all I could say and up to you for the rest. I know I can't force anything now. It's just that at least I ease to let my self feel that I've really done my part all these while. Cos' it really really tires me out already.

Heading home everyday after school. Hadn't got much mood to walk around anymore. A footstep near death would do alot of help for now. Cos' I really know this time round I'm really tired. I want to really give up all these already but I know it really takes great pain and so I'm trying. Maybe you people really don't wanna' mend the broken pieces any longer. I wouldn't know anything for since you all kept to yourselves not once, not twice but always. I'm always wrong when guessing, I don't wanna guess anymore. Tell me cans. I admit lose to you all cans. Really dead tired already. Really really really.

得饶人处, 且饶人. Forgive and forget. I've done it all but I don't know whether you want nor you're willing to. As I've said; the decision now lies in your hands thats all.

For you know who you are; that's why I chose not to specifically name out b'cos it's kindda disrespect. I'll be glad if you know who you are can already (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home