Saturday, February 23, 2008

Does it really have to change everything? I really wonder.

To Queensway, Bugis and Peninsular today with Olivia. First time so shag, so restless. Seriously, I don't know what's happening either. Eversince don't know when, I've become like this. Maybe it's true, it's really dying already. Lmaos. 'Ve tried my best already ): Went home before the sun sets. Lols! Going to WestMall around 9 to watch movie with my sister :D

(Editted)
Backed from the movie. Watch L change the world :D Very nice. If there's a chance, confirm watch again (: Saw my good sister's boyfriend after the movie also. Lmaos. World's so small. Hahas. Then took bus home with my sister.

No matter how gifted you are, you alone cannot change the world. To Near from Legendary L (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home