Friday, February 15, 2008

Everything doesn't requires an explanation.

I'm lack of sleep, I cannot sleep! I'm hungry yet I've got no appetite eating unless it's my fav. food. I think I'm really suffering from either appendix, aneroxia* or gastric or whatever shits*. School's like nothing special, nothing to describe it. Just study & silents. Really sucks when the teacher already looks boring enough. After school had remedials and Mdm Gao kept insisting on keeping us when there's a staff lunch. Wth! So stubborn. Ended up it makes no difference at all -.-

Headed home straight to prepare and went to Batok station after everything. Met Eunice there and trained down to Bugis. Kept on changing our minds on going where; end up still Bugis. It's like there's reallyreallyreally nothing there already. Seriously so irritated; keep cannot find clothes that I like. Ended up really anyhow and bought flats & tees. Lols. Everything also bought the same with Eunice (: Evil twin. Hahas. Around 7plus trained back Batok and got Daddy to fetch my from West Mall. Cos' promised to accompany them to their cousin's house tonight; have been dragging it since last week already. Finally kept my promise to them xDD 9plus headed home already. My eyelids are seriously gonna' close already. Hahas! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home