Friday, October 27, 2006

hehs, have gotton a survey;
from my huifen meimei.
i've got an E in my name lahrs. BLEAPS.

1.Single / taken or crushing
SINGLE

2. Are you happy with your life now
ALRIGHTS

3. When you meet the right person, will you fall for him/her fast
PERHAPS, SHOULD BE, I DON'T KNOW.

4. Have you had your heart broken
YEAS. SERIOUSLY BAD.

5. Do you believe there are circumstances where cheating love is acceptable
ERRS. SOMETIMES, DEPENDS.

6.Would you take someone back if he/she cheats on you
IF I LOVE HIM DEARLY, OF COURSE. (:

7. Have you talk to another person about marriage before
NAHHS, WAY OFF THE POINT!

8. Do you want children
IT'S TOO EARLY TO THINK ABOUT THIS.

9. How many
DEPENDS, I DON'T KNOW!

10. Would you consider adoption
PERHAPS. HOPE NOT. DON'T THINK SO EITHER.

11. If someone likes you right now, what do you think to let you know his/her feelings
TELL ME PERSONALLY? (:

12. Do you enjoy getting into relationships
DEPENDS. SOMETIMES. (:

13. Be honest. What did you and your ex did
I DON'T WISH TO TALK. TOLD NOBODY EITHER. (:

14. Do you believe in love at first sight
YEAS.

15. Are you romantic
DON'T KNOW. HAVEN'T DATED MYSELF BEFORE. (:

16. Do you believe you can change someone
YEAS.

17. If you could marry somewhere, where would it be
CHAPEL? BEACH? SOMEWHERE I LOVE MOST.

18. Do you easily give in when you're fighting
DEPENDS, SOMETIMES. (:

19. Do you have feelings for someone right now
YEAS, TRYING TO FORGET TOO.

20. Have you ever wish you could have someone but you messed it up
YEAS. YEAS. MESSED IT UP BADLY. =x

21. Have you broken a heart
YAHRS. I WAS GUILTY.

22. One day if your bestfriend fall in love with he/she that you are deeply in love with. What would you do
I'D GIVE IN, REALLY.
I WON'T FIGHT FOR IT.
I GAVE IN UMPTEEN TIMES. (:

23. Are you missing someone right now
YEAS, BUT I WISH TO FORGET.

People to do this;
OLIVIA SISTER
KAILUN SISTER
AMELIA DARDAR
EUNICE SISTER
JOLYN SISTER
WANXIN SISTER
YANLING MASTER
EILEEN COUSIN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home