Saturday, November 04, 2006

this is a special post for her,
for the sake of her, yeas YOU!
fine! i admit is me lahrs, you happy alr?
okay lohrs, you say don't wan nameless pple dhen fine lahrs.
i extra lahrs okays.
i from today onwards don't tag your blog lohrs,
happy alr mahrs. should be happy enough hohrs.
i've nvr say i know everything right.
all you did was malign me,
or issit me. well i'd better say is i malign you bahrs!
later you say i talk cock again lohrs.
okay lahrs. is me yahr so?
extra? then i talk to you using my big bold names,
you got reply mahrs? no hohrs.
then you wan me do what ahrs?
i'm tring so hard alr okays.
you don't know so many things,
& there you are saying me lahrs.
opps, is i saying you things hohrs!
fine lahrs, i leave out of your world lahrs.
happy enough. give you peace lahrs.
right from e start is you nvr trust me lohrs.
dhen okays lahrs, now i say what also no use.
you confirm will say i wan you pity me or whatsoever lohrs.
forget it lahrs, ask you disown me you don't wan.
dhen you so xinku for what?
so tired hohrs? disown lahrs. aiyas.
i try so hard leas, you?
ohhs, is you try so hard! i forget.
i'm e one not trying at all lahrs.
i'm e one not getting facts right, talking cock huhs.
isn't it what you're trying to say?
well well, FINE! whatever.
you want me say right into your face?
i want to face you & talk out lehs.
then is you run away lahrs,
what you wan me do?
jump down catch you & die ahrs?
ask me don't die dhen why you run?
so no preparation, okay lahrs fine.
talk to you on msn like siansian wan.
don't wan talk say lahrs. aiyas.
then i tag your blog also cnt,
tag his also cnt. you want me do what?
ask you things also don't wan say.
what can i do. isn't this e only way.
have you spare a thot for me before mahrs?
i don't think so lahrs. i know you're stubborn,
that's e reason why i've been trying so hard.
& there you are, stubborn; misunderstood all of them.
you think they're helping me?
no. is you. they know you've been troubled,
about this. so they all want it to be solved.
that's why they chose to help for e better.
make life easier is better for all.
don't you ever think anot? have anot?
don't have i tell you now lahrs. know everything alr mahrs?
clear enough for you alr?
OKAYS, I'LL LEAVE OUT OF YOUR WORLD,
EVERYBODY'S WORLD FROM TODAY OKAYS?
issit enough for you?
enough to make you HAPPY alr?
just want you to say e truth,
& we'll all solve it together as one.
it's you being stubborn not wanting to say everything.
hais. please, be happy.
i have nothing to say anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home