Saturday, November 04, 2006

a total fucked up parents i have now.
well, i fucking don't bother either.
don't want to pay for my food,
oh well; fine thens.
it's not like i ain't got any money. oh ohs.

went out to buy my bbq things in the morning;
skipped tuition. wakakas.
was damndamn tired after ytd's movie lahrs.
watched the convenant with my sister.
lols, cinema was flooded.
pple kept strolling in, soon it was full. haas.
first time full lahrs. lmaos.

















raced home with her after the movie.
lols, we walked & ran. hahas. lame.
up the hills & mountains, thru the slopes.
& back home. hahas. tired out lahrs.
I WON!!! *woots. (:

did my medicure today! lalaas. happy ohrs.
it's STRAWBERRY! hees.
kind of weird lahrs. a little ugly.
cos of e colors. BLEAPS!
but still, i love it.
maybe night gonna' dye my hair purpur! heeees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home