Tuesday, January 23, 2007

SPOT CHECK!
so fuck lohrs. surrendered my phone lahrs.
ms p. chua still confiscate my sweets.
damn fuck lohrs. 25% surrendered.
everybody was like sian diao for e whole day.
after school went to search for ms p. chua.
i search till i wanna' die cans.
search up and down e entire school lohrs.
fucked up lahrs.
talk about what consequences things & blah.
went back to class to meet sisters.
meeting to go westmall tgt lohrs.
class decoration is like shit alr!
went to find ms low,
asked her talk to my mom lahrs.
i'm so tired liao lohrs. crap!
she complained & stuff, don't bother.
went westmall, bhot eunice & yanshan presents (:
bhot for sebastian di also lehrs lahrs (:
saw jack thr too. haaaas. longlong no see.

went home, called mom.
she's going to my school tml!
to ask for my fucking phone back (:
in fact, i don't need the phone badly;
i just need my contacts back lahrs!
have to pray hard ms chua will be giving back.
or maybe just e card back would be enough (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home