Monday, January 22, 2007

such a fool, such an idoit lahrs!
rushed in the morning cos of mr tan!
he called & had to rush lohrs.
so last minute lohrs.
met olivia at 213 thr,
pass e guys some things & went in school.
such a boredom lahrs.
so many teachers didn't come.
mrs s. peh & ms e. tan. so sad lahrs.
love music like hell lahrs.
i'm super uber hyper.
ask my darling sisters! PCKPCK! xD
stupid eunice mei! keep punching me!
i cnt bleaf jolyn lahrs! it's hard to bleaf! =X

had class beautifying day.
dhen evelyn, rowena, olivia & hweekoon came lahrs.
so told ms s. low that i go out awhile.
she said okay lohrs.
went out talk & discuss.
stupid ger. why so silly? hais.
dhen ms s. low was like asking me to talk faster.
when she's standing thr!
how to talk!?!?!? unreasonable.
so forget it. bid goodbyes ):
went in class she assign me with so many things!
& i'm not part of e class commitee also lohrs!
did everything with helps from my darling sisters (:
wanted to go westmall after that.
but then, eunice & yanshan ps me.
so forget it. i stayed back.
help with all e boards & stuff.
it's e fucking first time i contributed so much!
i did one entire board myself! @.@
had interviews from ELDDS.
everybody ran away lahrs.
so damn paiseh lohr!!!!
keep everything dhen left alr lahrs.
hweekoon & olivia alr left for home.
so went home with nabilah (:

daddy was admitted to hospital ytd.
sad lahrs. he says weather thr's too cold.
LOLS. anyways it's for a night in hospital only.
just hope he buys me my stuff xD
so many ppl admitted to hospital recently.
mrs s. peh also admitted,
for don't know what reason lahrs. ):

TAGBOARD REPLIES:
mandy: haaas. great that you've enjoyed! (:
TSIWEY*: yeasyeas. changed it alr!
EUNICE!: yeas lahrs. see i so good. still beat me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home