Thursday, September 13, 2007

Had this stupid sore throat stuck to me for like one day already. Surely it's gonna' continue. Hell~ Had a feeling my computer's gonna' break down some time already cos' I think it has been almost a year I haven't off my computer. Lmaos. Wth~

Had Chinese Oral after school. Pretty easy lehs. Thought it's gonna' be so hard, end up like pretty easy. Just hope will get high marks :DDD Went home after talking and talking and debating and ate strawberry dipper chocolate :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Exams gonna' start like next week already. And it's like we haven't even get our time-table! Wondering what are the t'chers doing uhs? Or should I say the principal... Definitely not enough time to study already. But already started studying lehrs; so it's alright :D

Better study hard, people :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home