Friday, September 28, 2007

I don't see a reason why you could still remember all that like I could. She said it's a memory or a significance of importance. I wouldn't know unless you tell me.

Had English Paper One and History Paper today. English was rather tough. Wrote the storyline three times always not suit the topic one. So fret up. History was much better except some. All those essays can do one :D

After that went Macdonalds to eat with Eunice, Jolyn and Yan Shan. Then went West Mall after eating. Kept fooling around and Eunice bought the disc already buying soon when I get my money :D Do the art thing then went KouFu awhile to accompany Jolyn and walked to bus-stop with Eunice. Talked to Olivia on the way and all her rubbish xD

Super boring luhs not going the whatever thing cos' of one particular family. Irritating luhs. Cause so much trouble, everytime like that one lohrs. Troublemakers. No self decision like that; dilly-dally one always. So gay cans. Now make me must replan whole things cos' of them no more place to book for the holidays already. & I have to settle all these to find a place that satisfy everybody. Cause so much trouble lahrs! Don't go better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home