Saturday, September 22, 2007

Had first paper yesterday morning - Mother Tongue Paper 1 and 2. Think I wrote really out of point for composition. Practically hadn't felt like writing compositions instead journal xD So kindda keep writing and writing like a journal. Paper 2 was much better. But Mr Heng spoilt my mood doing b'cos when I'm reading the most irritating passage, he come and ask me tuck in; spoils mood. Spent time drawing after the two papers since we can't sleep like wth.

After the papers went back to class for remedial but end up cancelled. So went kfc with Jolyn, Yan Shan, Eunice, Ting Hui and Choon Hui to eat. After that asked Jolyn and YanShan accompany me to station; then trained to Jurong Enter find Eileen. Went kbox immediately. Sing, sang, sung. Until 6plus; asked daddy come fetch us. Then went Queenstown awhile buy thing and went Boon Lay eat with Eileen; then daddy come fetch me and her home already.

Slept like so early always; and always confirm give people disturb my sleep one. Irritating. Think I'll be staying @ home to do my revision today already (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home