Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tomorrow is first paper already. & I don't know what to study also. Mother tongue paper 1 & 2. I'll die. Haven't been paying attention during mother tongue lessons since term starts. Lucky, paper's not gonna' be about textbooks :D

Got a feeling I'm like super anti-social recently. No idea why either. Seems like I'm drifting very far away from my used-to-be super close cousins already. And closer to my used-to-be distance cousin now. Can't understand why it all had to be like that. But at least now school is better than last time already (:

Studied for the whole night yesterday for today's class test (: Maid has gone back for holidays already, means no dinner for a longlong time. Just came back from West Mall; so long didn't go already like alot changes now.

Have to start trying to absorb as much things as I can from now already. I'll try. And WanXin's not helping xD WanXin's a big fat liar! :P

Used-to-be is now known as the past already. Just like you used-to-be then secret talker to me [: Really hates the palpitation feeling. Truly sucks.

I want secret's soundtrack disc! xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home