Monday, February 04, 2008

Hold & never let go, will you? I doubt so.

Schoolschoolschool ): = Workworkwork ): School ended pretty fast today, maybe cos' kept talking & talking non-stop. Lols. After school, accompanied Jolyn awhile and headed to my house with Yan Shan to take my phone and empty my bag. Then bused to Bukit Panjang Plaza awhile, it's like worse than West Mall cans. So ended up taking cab to Lot One. One round at Pasar Malam and Lot One then to Gombak awhile. After that walked home from there. Reached home like 6; & I haven't do a single work yet >.<

Is it possible to repeat again? One hug to repeat everything again and time will pause at that very moment.
让我们重来好不好 再一次温暖的拥抱 求时间停在这一秒 倾听你的耳语心跳 --( 重来好不好 )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home