Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Everything's got no meaning anymore. Everything's pointless & everything's got no point now ]:

I hate school now. I don't know why, maybe it's because ... maybe, maybe. I don't know what too. Just feel so irritated recently, I don't know why too. Maybe's my birthday's reaching that's why I recall something. Nevermind; long gone, long long ago. Everyday in school is studystudystudy & everyday at home is homeworkhomeworkhomework. Sighs. Went Swensens to eat lunch yesterday and headed home after lunch. & today went Jurong Point to buy Eunice and Yan Shan's present. After that gave them their presents and went to meet Olivia. Accompanied her awhile and went home. Everything sucks.

Appearance don't mean much at all. B'cos everything can lie under it. Words can't describe everything so does words mean much too. Sighs, sighs, sighs. Carrying on is a regret, moving on is a wish D: Everything's like a lie, pretendence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home