Thursday, January 31, 2008

Too much coincidence in between that cannot be explained.

I think E4's really the best of all already, seriously. Although it's not as fun as 2E5'07 was; but all's so united for everything. It's not like how we used to be judge by others in the past xDDD School's really the same everyday. Except that I forgot to mention mine and Jolyn's new brothers, Jia Yi & Sze Hong. Laugh out loud. Damn comic in between. Hahas. Went West Mall after school today for lunch and to Jolyn's house awhile. Abused by her lil. brother. Lmaos. & also thanks to Yan Shan for the birthday present (:

When I am alone,
I think of you.
I think of how much,
I would love to be with you.
And I think of how much,
I would love to be,
In your warm embrace right now.
But most of all,
I think of how much I love you.

It ended longlong ago, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home