Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Will you forget or will you not? Any happy memories to be remembered? I doubt so.

@ school, @ West Mall and @ Jolyn's house yesterday. And trimmed my hair a little bit before going home.

Today's Chinese New Year eve already. So fast. Yet I don't feel any excitment about cny. This year's like nothing at all. Lols. School in the morning and today's Rowena's birthday too. Happy Birthday (: Passed WanXin Rowena's present this morning already (((: Didn't bring anything for school today since it's only half day. Lols. Had Maths test and concert after that. Went to West Mall with Yan Shan after school. Ate @ Burger King and went to help Jolyn buy her shirt. Bought my shoes, anklet and bracelet there. Lmaos. Now broke already. Hahas. Having reunion dinner at home later and at grandparents house aftermath. I guess school's better now. Lols!

Bored! 'Ve got nothing to do now. So.. replying tags now. Lols
Tag Replies.

SEBASTIAN-D: Lols. Thank you for present still luhs! & don't quarrel with Jolyn here. Hahas. Relinked you already also (:
Oli-viaaokx': Lols. Everyday looking at wht uhs, you?
eunice: Laughs. Whatever~ You're older than me and you're acting cute in front of me the other day when I'm pretending to be angry. Hahas!
&WANXIN: Hahas. I don't know when you having lessons mahs xD Everytime cannot find you one!
Jolyn: Relax. Don't quarrel with that db, Sebastian here. Hahas.
jayme: Relinked! (:
♥.Gohhuifen: Yr house so many room, go another room. Sure got one room have fresh air one. Lols.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home