Saturday, March 01, 2008

B'cos I just want end and stop this game. Don't wanna' continue playing anymore.

Went out to Cck first then to CauseWay Point. Watched CJ7 and ate at Pizza Hut. The movie's like out so long and now then we went to watch. Lmaos! After the movie went elsewhere and then back home already. I can't remember what happened in between also. Severe memory loss currently and at the moment I want to forget many things also :D & I finally found my phone this afternoon before heading out! Like finally! xD Have also uploaded the photos during the day out to Cineleisure with cousins on don't know which day. Just some day that we played so high and ate alot of sweets and also going around disturbing people, I think. Lols!

Hope everything goes well for Olivia on Monday cos' she has to return to hospital D;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home