Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Shitass-es. Always late.
Thanks to daddy lahrs!
Always make me almost late for school.
Mrs Tan is back today. idoits.
Continue her whatever investigation.
& I cannot make out what Nadhirah & WeiMing are trying to say!
So I just say what I know lohrs.
Fuck lohrs. I don't even have any impression about August.
& she claims i'm lying =.=
In-school suspension for that I'm lying.
Plus she makes me witness more than 15 strokes of caning!
Fuck lahrs! It's damn scary. So loud!
Then she talk & talk about respect & blahs.
Then sat outside GO.
Totally nothing to do at all lohrs.
So read 'Red Sky In The Morning';
very nice. But I kept falling asleep.
Two plus then Mrs Tan released me. So long.

Saw Mrs S. Leow. She came back!
She look so pale lehs. ( so white )
She just finish her operation the other day,
suppose to have MC for a month or so.
But she promise to return when she has recovered!
Need her back badly lahrs.
Or the class will seriously fail chinese.

Waited for Olivia & HweeKoon,
then went to westmall to slacked.
Cos of HweeKoon I can't leave. lols.
She tell me longlong story till we forgot the time.
Then bus-ed home. Boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home