Friday, July 27, 2007

Didn't manage to conference on the phone last night with sisters cos' I slept like super early. Lols. Around 9 plus. Haaaas. But still; I woke up at 10pm to watch the show. And continued sleeping :D

Early morning Nabilah called and Jolyn messaged. Replied and talked first thing after I prepared. Likely they didn't cause me to be late for school xD School's as usual but not very good. B'cos it's like why can't we say things out at one shot instead of whispering one by one into our ears. It's like what for being so secretive when everybody's gonna' know the exact same thing uhs. Biase-ness or anything out there? Hope not still (: Anyways; that's past. And also really disappointed in someone. Really really; but I'll still treasure her actually. I don't know why either. It's been more than a year already; I can forsake everything that happens before because I believe one will change for the better always. And chances have to be provided as well. No matter what; there won't be any grudges or much trust in between in anyways also. Cos' it's hard to regain trustp; I believe. In any ways; all these are things that have happened which belonged to the past already (:

After school cabbed home straight. Keep contacting alot alot people to find Olivia cos' cannot contact her. End up ask Wei Jie to help me pass message; lmaos. Then went to interchange to meet Choon Hui. Walked all around West Mall till 2plus going 3 then went her house there nearby to eat lunch. And went her house to play with the little sister. Super cute lahs~ Olivia called at the same time then talk awhile. Jolyn and Eunice came around 4plus and stayed there a little longer for them to play with the little girl. Then we all went Jolyn's house to see clothings sold by her Mom. Loved one of those jumpers but not sure with the stock yet ): Eunice bought the same jumper as Jolyn. Lmaos; they look like plumbers with short body =X ( Jokings! ) It suits them only but not me. But the one I chose suits me but not them cos' of body length xD 6plus walked Choon Hui home then rushed to interchange with Eunice to catch my bus :D:D:D Thank god reach home not so late; so that can take my time to bathe and wait for the show to do. Muahahahs~

Watched tv and did Jolyn's test. I understand her as much as she understands me. Whereas we're easy to understand by Eunice yet she's hard to be understand by us. Lols. Pretty fair and correct as well :D Hit right on the spot also luhs. Haaaaaas! I'll be turning to bed sooooooooooon! Lmaos. Sleeping earlier day by day. Going out tml again! :D:D:D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home