Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Nothing much special about school. Just some actings xD I really hate all those rubbish I get. Really sucky; but no choices ): I felt so much like pouring out everything; but could I? I doubt so ):

Went nearby Jolyn's house for lunch after school; and went to Jolyn's house after eating. The some videos and alot of nonsense with her brother. Darn funny! After that went WestMall with Eunice and Yan Shan; bought stuff and went home :D

You've changed! You're no longer the one I used to know anymore. I could see the big difference in you now. Probably your surroundings have changed as well; that caused you to turn out like this. You're so different; and I can no longer understand and communicate with you already ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home