Sunday, July 15, 2007

Just bused back home from Jurong Point. Ate lunch with daddy and mummy; and they alighted me and Eileen @ Jurong Point. Took movie tickets for the Harry Potter and The Order Of Phoenix tickets from auntie. & go watched the movie. Super nice; I swear. I wouldn't mind watch it the second time :D

Went library to do homework after the movie. Then walked and eat around @ Jurong Point till 7 plus. Took 187 home after that. Super lazy of taking train; having the need to walk home and bus home also :D

I really really really really really really hate myself. Really hate myself for doing something stupid and unwillingly. I really regret it now. Sighs ~

8.35PM

Rebond and trimmed my fringe the night before yesterday's. Very short now ): Nvm; it'll grow again. Stupidstupid hair dresser! Grrrrrrrrrs!*

Went WestMall to buy food from food fair last night and cabbed home after that. Going out later with Eileen to watch Harry Potter and doing homework :D I'm broke! Really no money already ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home