Thursday, July 12, 2007

School's still alright. There's always a teacher not coming everyday; always having a relief teacher. Now that there's no rules in class already, everybody's fooling around. Roflmaos. Some people thought some jokes were superb funny when they were suppose to be serious lohrs. I cannot understand why don't these people accept the fact that they ain't easy to communicate with people. We've made it so obvious they ain't as highly as they thought they are. But they'll never change. I've given up; we've given up already. B'cos it's seriously pointless to continue with sucha subject lohrs.Anyways; sorta made Jolyn angry today. Lmaos. She's fine after some time already.

Went to Choon Hui's house after school. Played with the little girl there; super cute, I tell you. Funny lohrs at there. Played like super high and crazy. ( I want a maid named, Maria! ) Went home around 4 plus going 5.

Wrote alot of things out; seriously it's alot. I don't know why, but I just wrote everything out. I know the cat will be let out of the bag someday. But I still chose to remain silent until the day really comes by :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home