Tuesday, July 03, 2007

No time to update on Sunday and Monday. Cos' have been going out till very very late and tired. Sunday stayed at home and waited daddy to fetch me to cousin's bbq @ Clementi. Had lots and lots of fun with Mondre :D Around 8 plus going 9; Olivia came then awhile we bused home together already. In bus saw Sheila so bused all the way cause actually wanted to take cab after few stops.

Monday went Bishan early morning; I don't why also lahrs. Crazy one. For nothing lohrs; eat and play fire? xD Then went Uncle house awhile cos' he's fetching me to Jurong East station and talk talk alot. Supposingly meeting Eileen at platform but she's super slow lohrs. So trained all the way too Boon Lay and still had to wait. Whalaus~ Nvm. I wait. Then walked around looking for Justin's present; found nothing! :D Then trained back to Jurong and cabbed to IMM from there. Bought a long sleeve shirt for him; quite nice lahrs.

Wanted to eat at Macdonalds' but didn't. Saw some schoolmates/ friends at there lahrs. Then cabbed back to Entertainment again; saw Jolyn & family, and Nabilah & friends. Went k-boxing after eating. Sang all the way till 7pm and waited daddy to fetch us home :D

Just came home from school, walking and eating :D I hate the new chinese teacher now! She's idoitic! Had Youth Day celebration today; the skit's the best of all I think. Other performance like being spoilt by some performers lohrs; not suit at all xP Went to Pizza Hut after school with Jolyn and Yan Shan then went to Jolyn's house awhile. And went to WestMall again =.= After awhile then bused home already; cos' mummy messaged then I go home. In the end on the way home I call her; she tell me she want me buy fruits only. Waste my time lohrs. Anyhow go buy fruits xDDDDDD

I don't care! I'm neutral! Not my business; I won't bother :DDDDDDDDDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home