Friday, June 29, 2007

I hate you! I hate her! I hate him! I hate that bitch! I hate that bastard! I hate those fuckers! I hate those suckers! But; I love mango! I love grape! I love apple! I love banana! I love strawberry! :D

8:50PM

Felt so moody since last night. Fret up cans. Drank a sip of her water also need to scream at me. Wtf~ I'd rather they all don't come home at all better than coming home and start screaming. What fuck lehs. Want go out don't come back lahrs! Fucktards! Making me fucking sick of all that related in the house. Sighs~

School was as per normal. Finally weekends :D Went to school and it's like nobody in class at all; super empty. All the uniform groups went off so early and so little people left in class. Alot things happened through the day. Aiya; it's like I don't even have the mood to go bother already cans. Since last night so many things happen liaos, then in school also many things happen. Fuck cans~ Why had all bad things happen at one go?

After school went to eat with Olivia and Hwee Koon and then went home. I'm super tired of talking/ replying/ answering already. I don't wanna' keep cursing/ swearing; I wanna' stop all these yet I seemed to be under control. I hate everything that's going on now, seriously.

I don't even wish to bother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home