Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Bad headache days are coming.

Days are getting really bored recently. Don't know issit affection from Jolyn or what. But it's really getting bored; no matter @ where. It seems like the mood of life has gone already. It's like everything's starting once more. It all started with a small thing and always end up spoiling mood. Really sucks. Can't say out anything plus can't do anything about it. Like wtf~

Lessons everyday is very normal. Ms Parvathi admitted our class was the best :D Honestly; it quite true. But through this 8 years of schooling, almost all the classes that I've been are the same :D Yet the year's ending soon. Don't know if it's good or bad either. Hais.

She suggested that I should say to her and say to him. But I don't want. I don't wanna' cause any dispute. Also she mentioned to isolate her; but it's like so hard. Really don't know what to do anymore. Everything's heard and yet I cannot do anything. I don't wanna' say is cause I know what will happen for sure. It's already so jialat for not saying out; might as well don't say. I don't wanna' make things worse any longer. - Also stop asking me cans? I'm already so tired having the need of solving so many things around; I don't know what to do if this is going to continue on and on. Such a headache. But one thing for sure I know is that: I won't tell her at all. It's the promise I made. The pain and troubles that nobody would know at all [:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home