Saturday, November 03, 2007

Counting to the exact same day every now and then. But very impossible for the exact same thing to happen once more.

Couldn't sleep quite well last night because of somethings that happened some time after I went offline at MSN. Was is just mere coincidence or on purpose? It's not the first time also already. Sighs. What f* is all these fooling around? ):

Still hadn't got the chance to upload yesterday and the day before yesterday's photos yet. Wait till I get everything properly done up in the laptop then I can do things at ease :D Later going out with Daddy again! I have to stock up my Yakults xD I guess I really need a job badly or else I'll just laze around all day doing nothing x) Actually wanted to go Mummy's office to help out but she said she's rather give me money to stay at home than going to her office, which even better ^^ I'm dreading for tomorrow's plan ): How I wish I can skip tomorrow xD

I'm still missing my sisters and 2E5 ]];

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home