Monday, November 26, 2007

I feel so much better from those sufferings and torturings already.

Actually today going out with quite alot people one. But then don't know what happen all suddenly back out. Fret up lohrs. Last minute all don't want go one. Even Eunice also cannot. Lols. So end up just go out with Jolyn to WestMall watch 'Enchanted'. Can say is a very nice movie luhs. But with all the noise around me; the movie's being down rated alot. Don't understand how these people can laugh so loudly like nobody's business. Nvm, didn't bother much also; I watch my one, they watch theirs. End up the movie ended then know some is from our school, somemore same level. Bth; I cannot imagine lehs. Seriously; first time. After the movie faster go liaos; no mood to stay any longer at WestMall also. Cabbed home with Jolyn to my house here and passed her the discs that she wants; and accompanied her hail for cab. I'm starting to splurge my money on cab fares already. Have to start restraining myself already D: After that took my very last one then go buy food for maid to eat already.

I guess tomorrow's gonna' be a day @ home and finally Wednesday! :D & also Thursday :D Finally a chance to go out with primary school classmates :D I guess 2E5 won't have anymore outings or chalet from the beginning of next year already DD:

Everything's going back to normal :D It's the last one already; I swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home