Saturday, November 17, 2007

First time hit the spot ]]; Everything was delayed in the end. & it will start to change.

Actually going out today, but end up didn't. Lmaos. Slept so late last night and being disturbed so early this morning. So damn tired luhs :o Intended to do some holiday assignments, end up also don't have. Everytime also like that. Holidays become so aimless for me already D:

I wonder if I everyday also stay at home will become anti-social anot? Will become autistic anot? Or even become a crazy one that think, think, think and still thinking one? Lmaos. Nothing to do really can start hallucinating about alot things. Now, I understand finally (:
Now I think should I appeal to another class. Saying seriously, like nobody's happy. Actually; I also don't know luhs. F* to this entire universe cans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home