Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It's 15 minutes after me again. & It's not the first time also already :D

Went out with my sisters yesterday, Jolyn, Eunice and Ting Hui. Went to CSC's lan to play awhile. Then went TingHui's house to get Eunice' things, sent her home and went to West Mall to walk around. Bought relighting candles with Jolyn and played @ 30-storey there. Play awhile her friend came then ask Eunice come also xD Awhile she go back already. After that Jolyn and friend sent me to the taxi-stand to wait for Mummy and they went elsewhere xD Took cab down to Bugis with Mummy (: Bought all my things, not really all actually. Still got somemore ): But we're in a rush also. Daddy and sister came to join us then went to eat together. After that shopped around with sister @ Bugis awhile then went to find Daddy's car and home sweet home :D

Just ordered food and have to wait so long ): I think I'll starve to death even before the food comes ): Going to watch 终极一家 now (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home