Sunday, December 09, 2007

Everything just appeared so simple in everybody's eyes. It all looked so plain and simple but deep down, it ain't.

Went cousins house on Friday as well. Cabbed there in the afternoon and watch 任我遨游 till @ night. Went nearby koufu for dinner together and back to continue watching and playing :D Stayed there till aunt came to fetch me and Judith cousin home.

Saturday went to work around evening time @ Khatib. Super tiring, cold and boring there one. Not alot things to do also cos' those people there keep helping me scared I cannot cope. Haahas! All those little kids darn cute lohrs :DDDDDDD Quite fun there actually but without those li siao siao people there better xD Work till 10plus going 11, Dad came to fetch me home ((:

Gonna' stay @ home the whole day watching 魔女幼熙 already, I guess. Cos' it's been raining the whole day already means confirm cannot go out also one x)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home