Thursday, December 06, 2007

I seemed to understand you lesser each day. & day by day; we get further away. Now you seemed like a changed person; a person that I don't know, a stranger that's so far away, so unfamiliar with. You're not the same person I used to know any longer ):

I guess I didn't have a proper post quite sometime ago already. Like ages ago xD & now everything's changed again. So fast, so hasty, so unfamiliar. Like since last thursday, haahaas.

Recapping everything back bit by bit but everything's just memories (:
I can't remember where I went and what I did last friday and saturday. But confirm got something to do with stocking up house supplies that cost alot. Sunday went to grandparents house and had FUN! :D Cooked soup there. Confirm nice one. Hahas. Cos' everybody there also drink till want second round liddat xD Monday went another grandparents house again. Don't have to do cooking there one. Cos' grandma's cooking is fabulous :DDDDD After that at night went to take my psp and have dinner. Tuesday and wednesday went for work @ Raffles with sister and Jolyn. The people there are like super nice and jovial. Lmaos. & today went to school to get my book with Eileen cousin and out with other cousins for movie @ Jurong Point after that. Guess I'll have to return to school someday again cos' I forgot to get the book covers -.-Watch ' The Golden Compass ' today, really a nice movie. Shopped around @ Jurong Point and went to cousins house awhile after that. Aunt fetch my home around 10plus, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home