Sunday, January 20, 2008

Couldn't cling one cos' you went too far ]:

Happy Birthday YanShan! :D

Five more days to Eunice's and seven more to mine [: Something kept distracting my thoughts, I don't what it is. But it just kept me so far from my studies. Causing me to be unable to do my homework properly. It's shit! D: Did Maths just now. Not that tough after knowing the methods. Lmaos. Later going to Furama Hotel for family dinner and also celebrating my birthday in advanced :DDDD If you wanna' play like this, I wouldn't mind. I wouldn't consider in the sake of BLOOD.

After all these, I don't know when you be back. Maybe, you're just fulfilling the 16 months you've mention last time. I don't know where you'd start from also :|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home