Sunday, January 13, 2008

You'll never be back. He'll never be back. She'll never be back. All's never gonna' be back forever.

Wow. Completed Maths Holiday Assignment within one day. But left alot alot of questions blank. Cos' I don't know how to do. Lmaos. Stayed @ home rotting the entire day and completing all homeworks :D Ordered kfc too (: I think I should go on a diet already or else I'll keep eating and eating till I become one fat pig that weighs over 100kg. Hahas. Okays, too exagerating also. Lols! I'm thinking, and I'm thinking; what shall I buy. There's so many things I wanna' buy for myself cos' I just got my pay. There's too many things I wanna' buy that'll cost a big big bomb! & I don't wanna' go to school tomorrow D:

Fk. Stop giving those kind of hopes that's never gonna' happen unless you speak. Can't you just speak & clarify it all? Don't give those kind of hopes anymore, please. Until someday when you really choose to speak (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home