Tuesday, January 15, 2008

All's just a story that's mixed up together.

Meant to be or supposed to be. School, school, school everyday. Fk, getting very bored of it already. All the lessons are starting to be very boring already, except mathematics :D Lessons and lessons. Sighs. Finally, today got no homework already (: Went Queensway after school today with Jolyn, Eunice and Yan Shan :D Walked around and trained back to West Mall. Met Olivia there and went to Sakae to eat again. Lols. Everyday's eating and eating for me. Hahas.

Fk, fk, fk. Don't irritate me till an extend that I can't tolerate. Watch yr actions, watch yr words. Toleration is for once, for twice; not forever. Watch yr step, & not go overboard. Better. Irritated now. Fk. If I hate tht person, don't do funny things with me & tht person. Seriously, NOT FUNNY. If you think it's funny, by all means; go find else one to irritate. Not me. You can joke with me with anything; but not put me or compare me with someone I detest alot. Becaise that irritates me a million more times than anything. So, fk; Go find someone you can keep joking with, irritate with; see if that particular person flares up someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home