Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I see you, you see me; we are just strangers.
Everything started changing again and again. Always during this time, nothing good happens.

Morning Daddy fetched me to school. Made him wait around 30minutes @ carpark xD School's always so boring now. Study, study, study non-stop only. After school, headed home straight.

Thinking back; everything's perfect and wonderful. Everybody's just so naive last time; but now, it's a different thing already. All also walk different paths already, sigh. No words to describe. Maybe noone even reminsce at all. Everybody's leading life happily now D: All thats gone cannot come back anymore no matter how much we try to. It's just impossible, not even a slightest hope appear. We'd be gone just like this forever :|


I think there's a need for a clarification about my previous two posts. I said that + apologise for that, I also don't know why. I guess it's because now I think there isn't a need to keep on being like this anymore, to bother anymore. Perhaps take it as I haven't said anything before. Neither do I feel like I've said it before either, not for any specific reasons. Yes; still irritated + you(2) keep on continuously irritated me. But I don't think I'd ever bother anymore. Too numb to care about all these already. Like a dead person don't know what's going on.

Changes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home