Monday, December 24, 2007

I feel so bad just now for my arrogance. Seriously regret my actions so much. Having such good parents and yet I kept on requesting for expensive stuffs from them. Not only these, plus always throw tempers at them. Really feel so bad lohrs. Just now was an example already. I wanted to buy a Baby-G watch, the limited edition one; cos' I couldn't get my wallet and pencil box. So ended up we went finding the watch. But all the watch shop no more already ]: Ended up kind of threw temper at them D: Sighs. Somemore they not only tolerate, still contact all their friends to find the watch for me. At last found it already :D Now then I know how to cherish everything and I will learn to also [: Seriously feeling very bad for being so arrogant. Last time also like that, hais. Like the PSP console also. Requested for the old model initially but when buy already then new model come out. & wanted to change also. They didn't even turn me down at all then ordered the new model already cos' I kept throwing tempers. Sighs, how come I'm always like this. I will change already :D No more at times for being like this anymore. No more throwing tantrums already :D

I will stop being so arrogant.
I will close my tragus & helix piercings.
& lastly; I'm gonna' lose weight! :DDDDD
I will try to do all these before the start of next year (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home