Monday, January 21, 2008

Just not meant to be :/

Like shit, like fk; so shag. Don't know what went wrong with my cells. Lmaos. Guess I'm dying soon, great xD Pe was utter shit. Did everything and ended up like fk. Confirm not feeling great. Maybe it's really true that I hadn't had enough food. Lols. Big joke; how can not enough food when I just had buffet last night and eating like nobody's business everyday. Laugh Out Loud! After recess was super boring, don't understand a single thing for both Sciences. Had assembly in the hall, funny things happened. & then was class beautifying day. I guess 3E4's the most united one already. Having everybody to stay back and co-operate together without the need of any teacher. & some particular teacher were still scolding us for some nonsense thing; when they realise they were still act like they were correct. Bullshit. Everybody's stayed till the uncle came to kick us out and claimed our class best. Lmfaos. Best then good :DDD Cos' we've spent so much effort making everything together nicely done. Went home straight around 5plus. Just finished all my homework, finally can rest [[[:

It's just not suppose to be like this. I don't like this storyline anymore D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home