Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What does it all meant when it's so many times.

Small quarrel last night. Laugh out loud! School early morning again. Worst thing was, I 吐血 early in the morning. Like fk. Disgusted. I think I'll die soon already. Awhile 贫血, awhile 吐血; all also bloodbloodblood. Didn't quite bother either. Still headed for school. Entire day was like so sleepy. Kept on dozing off. Hahas. First time so tired during school hours. Hahas. After school went to eat @ WestMall with Yan Shan while Jolyn went to one of her ex-boyfriend house. Hahas. Walked around @ WestMall after eating and headed home straight already.

Perhaps you find me a nuisance to you already right? Nevermind. I'm fine with that (: Lols. 'Ve accepted the fact that everything has changed already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home