Sunday, March 16, 2008

I don't find myself anywhere near now.

I've cooped myself in this house and out from the world for don't know how many days by now. Feel so shut down now D; My phone has been so silent for the past few days; reason being, I've turn to silent mode. So pardon me if I take a few hours to reply a message or return a call. I don't know what got into me; just feel so much like shutting myself off from everything. I don't know what's happening right; everything's just is a mess, is a whirl. I kept feeling so irritated as though the world owes me living. Damn fuck. Or maybe I'm really too stressed out by the problems happening recently. Perhaps; I am ): & I'll find a way through myself :D

Nobody's home right now. All's gone out to other places. Got into a small quarrel with Dad over the phone last night and that ended up me without dinner. & today I hadn't got any mood; so I forced myself to sleep ignoring everybody that wake up and ended up now I'm alone at home. Probably is me who has been changing all these while.

I realised I did alot of changes within this whole week. I've refrained myself from going out that often already. I've start working hard and waste less time now. I've changed my blog song and call tone! Laughs. Alot of changes this whole week. Perhaps it's cos' I've learnt some important lessons now (: It's a price I have to pay for.


Tags Replies

Eunice: If like that then next time; I forever don't wanna' tag you already luhs. Lols. Tml discuss where to go lohrs.
Sebastian: Yah luhs yah luhs. Nobody wanna' know want luhs. Lols!
Olivia: I wait for your call end up midnight already lehs. Ask me go WestMall also never call me sia! Hahas.
Amanda: You're prettier! :D I miss you alot lehs, ask yr Dad let you back please!! xD
Tsiwey: Why sweeet? Not at all luhs xD
Wanxin: Yah of cos' I love you. Since when I don't? xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home