Thursday, March 13, 2008

There isn't a need to have a reason behind.

I got damn irritated the entire day yesterday. I don't know. I get angry at every little thing that happen. Went to rebond and trim my fringe yesterday. It ended up like @#$%^&*! Forget it. It can't be undone either. After my rebonding, I travelled all the way to Causeway Point just to sit Dad's car and fetch my sister home when I'm already at Batok doing my rebonding. Got damn fret up the whole time.

& today went out with Eileen and Justin cousin to study. Ended up we did more talking than working. Laugh Out Loud! Been so long since we've all talk already. Cos' I'm the one who always didn't turn up at West Coast gathering every Sunday xD Will be having dinner outside with family to celebrate brother's birthday today (:

I never like people to assume everything. I don't like the way people think they're always right especially the grown-ups.
& I'm damn scared if all that glances meant so much. I'll be really damn scared if that's gonna' come true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home