Saturday, March 08, 2008

Kept waiting and waiting; but never once knew what was going on.

Am going to rot at home for the whole of today. Omg! Just one Saturday is enough to kill me already. Watched ' Playboy Cops ' just now on the Internet to kill time away. It's damn cool and super saddening, I tell you. It's a very nice movie but it's pretty gross when it comes to killing D: I don't know what I can do for one whole day at home now. I'm to lazy to do anything yet I'm to energetic to sleep ]: What on Earth is going on? Or is it the Earth's rotating at the wrong direction now? Lols.

All those stories/rumours kept moving and changing.
I chose not to believe but I have to believe what my eyes sees.
It's not that there's anything influencing my mind.
But there's just too many witnesses for this, and I don't know why so.
It's my eyes that sees and so I had to believe.
Maybe I still don't understand you that much.
& Only when you want people to change, is only when you've changed yourself.
So everything changes together when you've changed.
This is the speed that we're moving in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home