Wednesday, November 22, 2006

had fries with karyan jie! haaas.
she's eating in her house; so am i! lols.
I SUPER UBER HAPPY, i think.
yet; I'M STILL MAD! =.=
think i've saw ah long, he's driving.
ain't sure if it's him anyways.
he changed alot lahrs, just caught a glimpse only.
think he change job lehr bahrs.
it's been a longlong time since i've seen him. LOLS.
I'M RAGING! wakakas-
super uber mad lahrs cans. stupid.
don't give me your stupid attitude okays!
let me put this in e front,
don't give me your fucking attitude;
cos i don't owe you anything at all!
it's not i wanna' care or what alrights.
i don't wanna' give a fucking damn about anything that you're doing!
madmadmadmad! madness!
only shernette jie knows everything well & best!
tml's is e last day lehrs! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home