Friday, November 17, 2006

INSOMNIA , INSOMNIA , INSOMNIA.
suck out lahrs, indeed. =.=''
anyways, somethings so wrongwrong.
way so wrong now alrights.
it's too far off. lols. terribly bad things.
quarrelsquarrelsquarrels, one after another.
so sick&tired alr lohrs. PEACEE!
have been going around provoking ppl, haaas.
kind of insane, wondering whats wrong either.
cos i, myself, ain't clear what i'm doing either.
just hope this would put an end to everything.
anyways, terrible mood for days down e road.
need time to really put myself down&relax.
anybody's willing to go down to jurong library with me?
it's e place whr i could find my peaceful self.
relax in where i should belong;
compared to this unruly world outside e quietness.
silence&meditation, what i require most.
so just shutup, give me my silence alrights. lols.
anyways, i'm beginning to hate her once again.
looking at all her entries in her blog,
so dumb so emo. alrights, she won't think that way either.
cos all of us has got different point of views.
trying so hard to not hate her again lahrs, aiyos.
looking simple yet so tough to do.
peace&silence. i have no idea how i could really talk to her anymore.
everything change lehrs,
nothings e same anymore. ):

; when i'm determined,
please don't return back anymore.
cos' if you don't know,
that sweet tongue of yours;
could have hurt me deep donw inside.
please let me forget you alrights.

i'm really getting so fretup,
with all that talks&nonsenses that you're giving me.
it's hard to accept you know.
stop it once & for all alrights. thanks you. (:
PEACEPEACEPEACEPEACEPEACE!

ONCE AGAIN, i'm wrong.
i was so wrong.
now that i realised; i needed more time.
it's still not so easy to forget you,
to clear you out of my mind.
you're always back whenever i'm so determined-
you've cause my plan to fail time&again.
why? just leave my world once & for all,
i'll really clean you out of my mind.
& we remain friends once again;
in the near future, we meet up (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home