Wednesday, November 22, 2006

i've decided to re-post.
so unpleased with my previous post;
that i get so fedup.
till i have to keep publishing&publishing.
until; i find my liking post!
was super mad, super worried!
& it ended up like SHIT!
was just my pure stupidity. LOLS
anyways, thanks toto&shernette jie.
thanks for being thr when i really need help.
thanks karyan jie too.
she was the one who accompany me thru all night.
without fail; she's always seeming to be by my side.
thanks alot. really. & also;
not forgetting my sweetiepie!
thanks for your encouragement tonight. xD
thanks so much for really calming me down from FIRE!
haaaas. felt sososo much better now.
RELAXATION, my first choice. LOLS.

{ do i look like i give a fucking damn? }
absolute NO to that! out of my world! lalaaas~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home