Sunday, November 12, 2006

hais, here i am getting anouther survey.
from michiko!! lols. thanks (:

name 11 person:
(random order)
#1.jolyn sister
#2.eunice meimei
#3.huifen meimei
#4.olivia sister
#5.hweekoon sister
#6.sebastian didi
#7.sherilyn meimei
#8.rowena bestie
#9.eileen cousin
#10.weiming pengyou
#11.amelia dardar
( all is latest chat with) - msn, sms, fs, calls. (:

01. how did you meet 10?
in secondary school =.=

02. what would you do if u have nvr meet 6?
uhrs, don't know. loss of a baobeii didi lohrs.

03. have you ever seen 4 cry?
yahrs, alot of time bahrs.

04. what will you do if 6 and 2 are dated?
uhrs. wish them last longlong lohrs. haas.

05. do you think 1 is pretty?
yups. my baobeii jiejie leas.

06. tell me something about 11.
she understands me best! (:

07. how do you know 8?
there was a small misunderstanding at e beginning,
& dhen she became my bestie.=.= lols

08. would you ever date with 5?
lols, i ain't a les.

09. what's 7 favourite colour?
i don't know. lols. black?

10. what would you do if 2 confess he/she likes you?
happy lohrs, haaas. since she's my baobeii meimei. lols.

11. fact about 9:
she's my cousin.

12. who is 6 going out with?
don't know, he nvr said.

13. who is 5 to you?
a great sister!

14. would you ever live with 11?
yes! i want to! but it's impossible.

15. is 2 single?
i think so bahrs.

16. how much does 3 mean to you?
she's my baobeii meimei,
what do you expect? lols.

17. what do you think of 1?
she my bestest dajie lohrs.

18. what's the best about 8?
she understand me well.

19. what do you dislike about 10?
uhrs, can say mehs?
later his laopo come kill me. lols opps =x

20. 11 pple dhat you want them to do this survey:
#01. eileen cousin
#02. huifen meimei
#03. joanne pengyou
#04. joey junior
#05. emily twinnie
i dont know alr lahrs
just anybody lahrs.

okays, finally finish e survey liaos. haaaas. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home