Thursday, November 23, 2006

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TML LEHRS!
just back from westmall.
went to e library nahrs.
borrowed some engineering drawings book.
not for myself, obviously lahrs.
help my brother borrow for his studies lahrs. dumb.
super busy lately, friendster-ing , editting of photos.
super tired lahrs. always sleeping in e morning. lols.
anyways, i'd like to have some inspiration for my poster.
peeeps! give me some inspiration please.
it's a packing christmas sales poster, for TWO dumb companies.
ideas please!!! thanks.
don't ask what company, sorry; unable to reveal.
rained just now, when i was at westmall.
& i could swear i was super childish!
super uber childish lahrs. haaaas. lame-ness.
i ain't gonna' mention anymore. LOLS.

i'm gonna' miss everybody!
my sisters, darlings, brothers, aiais, keaiis,
baobeiis, besties, lovelies, sweetiepies,
haopengyous, pengyous, cousins, precious.
practically, EVERYBODY!

looked thru my album just now haaas.
saw my longlost friend in one of e photos.
lols. she changed alot lehrs. sobs.
not in contact anymore lehrs.
now she also so famous lehrs haaas.
anyways forgot her name also lehrs. xD
look thru all my cert. so many diplomas. lmaos.
found out: I WASN'T SMILING IN ANY PHOTOS.
lols. i nvr smiled in any. haaaas.
unless it was secret shot. weirdo. =.=

it's PSLE releasing day, or whatever you say. lols.
cheer up to my fellow juniors,
who didn't get their desired score.
& congratulations to those who has gotton,
unexpected scores. haaaaaaas.
wondering how much my cousin got. lols.
only tml then will know. sobss lahrs.
this year all slack alot lahrs,
top is only 281 & lowest is 81.
cnt imagine it sia. haaaaaaas. slacking so much.
nanyang didn't score so well this year,
ouhhs buck up juniors. lols.
mainstream was leading first haaas.
GEPs lost lahrs. omfg. lose to mainstream lohrs.
highest was 277, cnt bleaf lohrs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home